Matchmaking is an ideal opportunity to initiate promising contacts in pre-arranged meetings.
- Registration for the matchmaking event is open until 22 May 2019.
- Select the matchmaking sessions you wish to attend to. You will be able to book meetings in the matchmaking timeslots selected by you.
- Insert your contact details and organisation description.
- Publish your organisational focus and your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The Marketplace enables participants to list their offer and request items and to search for suitable partners by using these items. Your profile will not be validated if you have not listed your collaboration wishes via the marketplace. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
- The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network Flanders is free of charge, however the AquaConSoil conference is not free of charge. REGISTRATION at the organizers' WEBSITE is MANDATORY for this event: you can find the participation fee and register link here.
Book B2B meetings
- Booking fase opens 15 April 2019, participants will be alerted by email.
- You can have a look at the other registered participants and select those you want to meet.
- Send meetings requests to the selected participants of your choice.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
- You can indicate your availability when sending a request.
- When accepting a meeting request you can choose the exact time when you wish to have the meeting within the matchmaking timeslots you selected during registration.
Meet & Match
- Check your meeting schedule online or in the B2Match app. Download the App for iPhone or Android.
- Your schedule contains time and table number of each single meeting.
Koningin Astridplein 20