After the successful editions of the Matchmaking Event at the previous AquaConSoil conferences in Copenhagen in 2015 and Lyon in 2017, AquaConSoil 2019 will, again, organize a Matchmaking Event.
The Enterprise Europe Network Flanders supports this unique event and organizes the matchmaking event along this conference. The matchmaking event organized by the Enterprise Europe Network Flanders is free of charge, however the AquaConSoil conference is not free of charge. REGISTRATION at the organizers' WEBSITE is MANDATORY for this event: you can find the participation fee and register link here.
This event offers to the delegates the opportunity to schedule bilateral meetings with other delegates. Such experience will enhance great opportunities for scientists, companies and policy makers to extend and enforce their network and to start new cooperation activities.
Being more than just a conference, AquaConSoil brings together communities from across diverse sectors to learn, share, innovate, experience and discover the future of sustainable use and management of soil, sediment and water resources. As an added-value to your participation, we would like to invite you to the matchmaking event at AquaConSoil.
What’s it about?
• Latest trends and technologies
• Short, bilateral meetings to foster effective networking in an informal setting
• Getting to know key R&D players offering services to companies
• Matching organizations offering or seeking solutions
Why to participate?
• Showcase your most favourable products and projects
• Meet face-to-face new partners and customers
• Initiate cross-border contacts and cooperation
• Find new commercial/technological/research partners
• Present, discuss and develop new projects